Monday, February 25, 2008

petang yang gelap

juz now..i log on 2 my frienster profile..in abg wan's cc..
at 1st..i juz wanna take 1 of my pic and gave it 2 naim..coz he said he wanna put dat pic in the montaj dat will be presented in our MASA dinner dis coming march..
after finish all my werk..my gurl came..together..i show her some of my pics in my frenster profile..i told her about all the pic that i show 2 her..
and then she told me she wanna go home..ok i said..
but suddenly..i click the mouse and u knw wat pic appear on the monitor?hah..pic dat i take with my ex-ttm last sem..she saw it..and she said fine..she left me..damn!
i chase her..and i say i'm sowie..but i guess it is x much 2 make her 4giv me..
i admit that was my fault..
but still..it x fair..4 me..coz y?coz i didn't meant 2 show her dat pic..it came out juz like dat..i x even remember dat pic still in my frenster..hahaha..f**k off...wat a unlucky day...

sayang..if u read diz..i am sowie..very2 damn sowie..please don't be mad at me..

hontoni..shimase...

ke laut..

2 comments:

azlinda kamal said...

bb,
i'll forgive u if u talk to me like diz..i juz dont like u said de harsh words..it is not wat my boy will said..
but last nite u keep on blame me 4 wat had happened..like i said last nite,its ok if u wanna kept dat pic but PLEASE dont published it 2 others..it really hurts me..it seems like u still remember her as ur ttm..
if diz is a last msg from me,i juz wanna said dat im sorry too..coz im not being a good girl to u..n thx for da happy moments dat u share wif me..

Anonymous said...

hehe..sorryla bro..didn't really mean what i said..saje emo2 skit..hoho..but really sorryla..but i'm glad both of u r back tgether..kan2?..por favor k..pees...(n.n)