Saturday, June 17, 2023

It's Been A While

Hello.
I don't know if anyone will see this post or not?
But, it's been a while, guys!
My last post was 12 years ago.
A lot of things happened.
When I accidentally opened this blog, all of the memories bursts out from my brain.
It makes me feel nostalgic.
I missed the old days.
I miss all my friends.
I still in contacts with Pali, Acap.
But others, lost contact already.
We lost Pian a couples of years ago.
I missed him.
Al - fatihah to arwah Pian.

I'm now happily married.
My wife is lovely. 
She's younger than me. 
8 years apart. Hahahaha.
I know right! 😁
We've been married for 4 years now.
But, no kids yet.
Maybe Allah got other plan for us.
InsyaAllah. One day.

Hey. If anyone see this post. Just hit me back in the comments section. Just wanted to catch up.

See ya.



No comments: