Wednesday, March 19, 2008

i dunno..i'm confused 2..

hye...
its me...
"k"..
a loser...
i dunno la..
what actually happen 2 me since my 22nd besday..
its quite confusing..
i didn't know myself..
lot of things dat i do lately..
not working..
time is passing by..
and i'm runnig out of time..actually..haha..
y?
coz..theres a lot of things 2 do..
a lot of my assignment not done yet..
theres many activities in this couple of weeks ahead..
dat need 2 be prepare..
dat need 2 be done..
huh..i'm so depressed..
my morale down..
i have probs with my gurl..
its all bcoz of me..
yeah..she's rite..
i'm seem not appreciate what have she done 2 me lately..
what a jerk i am..
she's too good..
too good 4 me...
i juz..i juz...huh..i dunno..
dear..i'm sorry..
reali2 sorry..
i can't focus rite now..
i'm also messed up..hahaha..
i hope u understand..
dat i can't juz focus on u..only..
coz i..dunno what 2 now..
with a lot of work..
with a lot of things goin on my mind..my heart..
please be patient my dear..
after a while..all of things ganna be back 2 normal..
i hope..
look..
i'm confused..
what the hell i'm talking about??
i dunno..
but the important is..
to all the peeps dat hurt bcoz of me lately..
i am reali2 sorry...

1 comment:

azlinda kamal said...

i'm so sorry..
dats y i told u we need to talk..i juz wanna know wat is your probs now..juz tell me k..
i'm your gurl and i wanna be by ur side..we share every single fun n why not we share every single probs..
juz let me understand your probs,and i wanna understand every single "U"..n dont let me confuse..