Wednesday, May 5, 2010

back on track!


finally..
i manage myself to update my blog..
it's been a while i didn't touch my blog..
even though there's been couple of month i manage to get myself a new laptop and broadband..
huhuhuhuhu...
frankly speaking..
i'm too lazy to wrote anything in my blog..
besides..i'm also too busy with other things..
such as works..fb-ing..reading online mangas (not mangga huh!)..sleeping.. xp
ok..now..i'll stop bebel-ing about this matter..
let's move to other topic shall we..

4 months without a single word from me..
to all my followers..did all of you guys missed me? xp
huhuhuhu..just joking~ xpp

fyi...
now i'm working for some organization called school..
secondary school..
somewhere in Seremban...
it's really damn challenging school..
can you guys guess why i'm saying like that?
because of the students..
well..i actually can't story more about this..
because i'm afraid that it will be controversial if i spoke out~
you know..internet world nowadays..anything can happen.. x~x
but so far..i still can survive..
GANBATTE MASU!!! OHHH!!! Q(^0^)/

and recently..
i'm attending an interview session for entering the KPLI..
actually i'm applying to be a P.E course..
but somehow the Kementerian offer me for English course interview..
what the fish?? 0.o
frankly speaking..my English is not that good..
i rarely using English language in my daily conversation with other people..
just look at my post now..
too many grammar mistakes isn't it?
that's why i'm not doing well in my individual interview session..
however..i still have much time too improve in the future right?
GANBATTE MASU!!! OHHH!!! Q(^0^)/

by the way..
in school..i'm teaching B.M, P.E and also P.S...
quite a package huh? xp
well..i think thats all for now..
see you in the next post..

salam~ ^^

p/s: it's boring right..my post i mean~ xpp


No comments: