Thursday, January 22, 2009

doing nothing for something...

here i am...
sitting in front of the G.I laptop..
doing nothing..
just blogging...
i'm so bored..
with my condition..
with this disabled finger..
my movements..limited..
i got some difficulties to..you know..to be active..
now..i think i wanna go kicking some balls!
i mean..playing futsal actually..
because 2 days I've been sitting in this room..
doing nothing..
oh ya..watching Roswell..sleep..eat..
i'm kinda eat a lot for couple of weeks..
and i realize that..i'm getting fat!
o.m.g.....
this's not good...
my perut is getting buncit...
i don't like that!!!
gosh..tell me what to do now??
somebody please..help!!
what the hell i'm talking about,huh??
hmmm...
it's boring day...
with a boring story from me..
just feel to wrote something..
wawa..i missed u...like hell..
i just..feeling that..i wanna hug you right now...
just a feel..
i know you wouldn't let me do that..huhuhu..
it's ok..
the point is...i missed you,wawa....

No comments: